The Devil Wears Prada + I'm watching The Bachelor

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coat: c/o Oasap
Earrings: c/o Oasap
Leggings: Jane
Booties: Forever 21 [similar]
Necklace: LuLu*s--sold out [similar]
Handbag: LuLu*s--sold out [similar]

Yeahhhh, I'm totally not wearing Prada.
But I feel like fabulous Meryl Streep whenever I wear this coat from Oasap.
Hence the misleading blog post title.
mwahahaha.

Anyway,
Back to school, back to school.
Is it bad that I'm already counting down the days to graduation?
I am pretty pathetic.

Oh, and I am totally watching The Bachelor this season.
Gosh, I'm a sucker for awful reality TV.
I'm rooting for Andi.
It's probably because she has an ombre and she seems pretty down to earth.

Hahahaha, and how awkward was it when he called for Kat, but Kylie thought he said her name?!?
My husband and I almost died laughing (yeah, he totally watched it with me).

Okay and I just have to ask.
Juan is adorable and all, but who else is turned off by his accent/voice?
It kind of reminded me of the first minute and thirty seconds of the clip below.

Oh well, I'll probably eventually get used to it.
Who are your favorites to win?
Stay Juan-derful.
sorry I had to.
Cheers.

  1. That coat looks so pretty and comfy :)
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a multi-colored coat and this one has a great cut! How does it fit, esp. when layering? Exactly to size or would you recommend ordering a size up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally watched the Bachelor last night too! I love Andi and Victoria (the yellow dress Brazilian girl).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my goodness! THAT COAT<3<3<3 And yes, you look just as fabulous as Meryl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im obsessed with your coat!
    XO,
    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your coat! I totally watch The Bachelor! Andi and Kat were two of my favorites. How on earth did that Kylie girl get her named confused with Kat? That was so bizarre but my boyfriend (no worries, he watches it with me, too lol) and I were totally cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this look! Those shoes && that jacket are so hot! How do you brave this cold and ice in those heels? Secrets please?

    xx Laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that coat! Also, I've heard so much about the bachelor that I might just have to start watching. It sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great coat! Love the earrings too =)
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you on Andi...I like her! Also, that last picture of you is priceless. I love it! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, that coat really is fabulous! I can certainly feel a glamorous Meryl vibe coming from it :)
    Love your entire outfit! So pretty as always

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look gorgeous and I loved Andi too! There were a couple others...(can’t remember names)! I am a sucker for reality tv too...especially The Bachelor! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your coat, and your side part rocks...i'm inspired to deviate from my middle part! and i am LOVING that the bachelor is back on! poor kylie!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol Grown Ups! LOVE. Looking gorgeous girl!! I absolutely love this coat and this stylish classy look you put together!

    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oy Ariel, you and my daughter, the youngest of the two, is always babbling here and there about the BACHELOR. lol please, hahahahaha. But I have to admit the "Devil Wears Prada" title did draw me in a bit. ...cuz ...I love that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your coat is tremendous, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That coat is fabulous!!! I'm so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your coat! Totally agree about Juan Pablo's voice! And Andi is one of my favorites too :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your coat too :) great style ,, thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.Featuring and pinned thi week at the hop...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol I agree with you about the bachelor. Totally hate his accent, and Kylie...? How embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Boo, I don't watch the Bachelor, but wish I did so I could chime in with my two scents. However, I do have the knowledge to say that I adore that coat! It's beautiful and looks amazingly comfy! The heeled oxfords are pretty fabulous as well! Thanks for sharing this with the linkup! Hope to see you back tomorrow for Manic Monday!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this coat! How is their sizing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coat is a size small and it fits me perfectly! I'm 5'4" and wear XS/S 0/2. :) Hope that helped!

      Delete
  22. Hahah you are cute! Defiently looks like Prada too! And freak I need to find a way to watch the Bachelorette! He is my freeby since he is a Venezuelan living in Miami !We couldn't have more in common ;)... I'm pathetic too !
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such an adorable and cozy coat! I love it! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this look. Super cute coat.

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I watch the Bachelor too...but I like to binge and catch up on a few episodes on demand...haha.
    Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love reading all of your comments!